Are CMV and thyroid nodules related?
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
CMV is a virus called Cytomegalo Virus and is a disease of severely immunocompromised and organ transplant recepient patients and does not cause thyroid nodules per se.
So they are not related and if present in the same person then they are so by chance.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thyroid nodules and hiccups
- Is there any relation between fibroid and thyroid nodule
- Thyroid nodules abnormal ekg
- Thyroid nodule cough
- Thyroid nodule muscle twitching
- Thyroid nodules hashimotos thyroiditis
- Testicular microlithiasis and thyroid nodule
- Thyroid nodules relation to uterine fibroids
- Tanning beds and thyroid nodules
- Are cmv and thyroid nodules related