Are Botox injections the right treatment for lung disorders?
Botox and atelectasis.
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
Botox (Botulinum Toxin Type B) therapy can cause lung disorder; pneumonia as side effect.
If you have used any serotonergic drug like Methysergide for treatment of migraine before botox therapy,there is thin possibility of fibrosis.
Alternatively your mild atelectasis in the upper lobe of right lung has nothing to do with Botox therapy and is altogether a different disease entity which should be further investigate & followed up.
Dr. T.K. Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Botox injections for gastroparesis
- Botox injections for eyes
- Botox injections for migraines procedure
- Treatment for stomach and neck pain after botox injections
- Botox injection sites for migraine
- Turkey neck and botox injection
- Botox injections for costochondritis
- Botox injections under eye
- Botox injections for plantar fasciitis
- Botox injections in the stomach
- Suggest treatment for dyspepsia
- Suggest treatment for cluster headaches and thumping sound in ears
- Suggest treatment for chronic cough
- Suggest treatment for pacemaker syndrome
- What causes dizziness, shortness of breath and palpitations?
- Suggest treatment for prostate cancer
- What causes dry hacking cough at bedtime and post-nasal drip?
- Suggest remedy for shortness of breath when on Storvas and Ecosprin
- What causes throbbing of chest and sore spot on chest?
- What causes tremors in body while on Seroquel and Wellbutrin?