4 and half yeard old girl, brown particles in urine. Is this because of healing of labial adhesion?
I appreciate your concern, that can at times be a serious matter.
Labial adhesions/infections usually do not cause brown particles. If at all they may have reddish and are likely to be with pain.
brown particles in urine are often related to red blood cells that are altered in kidneys. we need to confirm this on repeated urine testings for RBC and RBC casts.
Its good that child is not having any symptoms at present; but we need to be more careful to rule out above cause that may suggest some issues within kidney (its glomerulus), such conditions may at times be labelled as acute glomerulomephritis.
i tried to explain you in simplest words, if you have any further queries please let me know. You may take a print out of this and discuss with your pediatrician too.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Labial adhesions/infections causes
- Diagnosis of Labial adhesions
- Treatment and cure for labial adhesions/infections
- Symptoms of Labial adhesions
- Drugs/medication for Labial adhesions
- Treatment and cure for Labial adhesions
- Drugs/medication for labial adhesions/infections
- Labial adhesions causes
- Symptoms of labial adhesions/infections
- Diagnosis of labial adhesions/infections
- Can exercise affect the test results for AST and ALT?
- What is the cure for severe depression and headache?
- What can cause abdominal pain and gas problem ?
- Are there any problems in getting pregnant at thirty nine years of age?
- Long string like thing in stool,two hemorrhoids,bowels more often than...
- What can I do if I have been diagnosed with pudendal neuralgia?
- Can ayurvedic medicine cure my baby's biliary atresia?
- How is low body temperature and cold feet treated in children ?
- Pneumonia, depression, swollen eyes, headache, arm and leg pressure,...
- Chromosome 4 in the long arm, also autistic, asthma, sleep problems....