treatment or vaccination for HBV, please suggest

Hi, I want to know that do I need any treatment or vaccination for HBV, however my PCR is not detected. Please Help
Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Hepatitis vaccines are available.. It is of three doses vaccine..Vaccination is essential to all those who are at risk of getting the infection, like medical professionals, lab technicians, partners of HbsAg positive individuals and so on.. Inothers you need vaccine if you want to prevent the deadly infection.. Hence there is no harm in taking one... Contact your nearest hospital and you can avail this vaccination....

FIRST MAKE YOUR STATUS OF HBV clear . r u HBV POSITVE OR NEG .. SEE VACCINATION IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL NOT INFECTED ...JUST TO PREVENT IT ...WHILE TREATMENT IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE INFECTED & HBV POSITIVE
You can contact me at: luxman02@gmail.com with all your details including medicines .your test reports, your other illnesses ,how regular with treatment.