Hepatitis B patient taking Thyronorm. Not on medication for hepatitis. Advised with Duphaston for conception. Is this safe to take?

I am Hepatitis B Patient since 2003 also taking Thyronorm 100 mg , i m not on any kind of medicines for Hepatitis since my Hepatitis doctors ( Deepak Amrapurkar- Bombay Hospital )says everything is in contraol no medicines as of now , i am planning for Pregnancy now , but due to some reasons cant concieve hence my gyneac doctor suggested me to take Duphaston 10 for 10 days , is this safe to take this tablet in Hepatitis . Will it create any problem ?????
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer