Severe pain and dark urine after having an abdominoplasty. Elevated liver enzymes and eosinophils. Loss of appetite and headache. Need diet advice

Hello I had abdominoplasty three weeks ago.I had a marcane pain buster after surgery for a few days and never experienced much p ain at all since then. I only took an occasional hydrocodone , motrin and tylenol . Everything was great and then a week ago I started feeling sick. My urine got dark and my skin began to itch and my urine was dark. It turns out my liver enzymes and esophinosil levels are up and I might have cholestasis hepatitis. I am to f/u with my gastroenterologist tomorrow. I have a headache now. No fever or pain anywhere. The ct showed nothing but the Gi doctor on call says I still need a sono and it could be from anesthesia. They took me off flecanide which I take for occasional paroxismal a fib. I am wondering what the best diet for this is as I am not hungry and what the recovery time is for this. Thank you very much
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer