having unprotected sex, on birth control pills, pinkish brown discharge seen. Pregnant?

I have had some pinkish/brown spotting for two days when i wipe i have also had on and off cramping for two days. Im on birth control , today is my last regular pill , tomorrow i start the placebo pills. I always get my period on the three day of the placebos and cramps only the day of. I take my pills everyday, i have been on the same birth control for three years now and never had any spotting or cramping before my period. I have been having unprotected sex for a week and a half. Am i pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012