Yellowish urine, vaginal discharge and delayed periods. Pregnancy symptoms?

I am trying for a baby for over a year, decided to just relax and let it happen when it will, my period is some days late, I have yellow urine , shows on tissue when i clean up, the weird thing is that i have watery discharge , si much that u wake up wet BTW my legs, my breast are full but not aching me, iv also gto a rough face with spots which I never have. At some wks ago i had a sharp pain in my lower tummy to my belle button, very painful, bt no bleed ,did a home pt test 1wk ago n it was negative, just confused, could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013