Yellow discharge during pregnancy. USG done. What could be the reason?

My last periods was on the 05-02-2012, after getting urine test done before a month my pregnancy was +. I was having some yellow discharge before 03 days. My Gyno said me to go for USG immediately. Reports are \ 01. GRAVID UTERUS WITH NORMAL POSITION OFGESTATIONAL SEEN. 02. MEAN SAC DIAMETER MEASURES APP. 25MM 03. EMBRYO WITH CROWN TO RUMP LENGTH 03MM EVIDENT - CORRES. TO 06 WEEKS 2 DAYS OF MATURITY. 04. NO CARDIAC ACTIVITY SEEN IN EMBRYO. 05. DECIDUAL ECHOGENICITY IS POOR. 06. YOLK SAC SIZE IS IN COLLAPSED STATE. 07. ENDOCERVICAL CANAL IS NOT DILATED. NO ABNORMAL ADNEXAL MASS SEEN Please advise, I am a bit worried
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012