Wrist and arm injury due to electrocution. Shoulder pain. X-ray normal. What could be the issue?

Three months ago I pushed the reset button on my front load washing machine,a button very similar to a garbage disposal reset button.I was electrocuted for about 60 to 90 seconds,all I could hear was buzzing in my head,the lights were really bright and I couldn t move my hand off the button.It split my wrist open and bust out through the top of my arm leaving me with 18 stitches.My shoulder hurts so bad and the medicine isn t helping at all.What could be the issue with my shoulder after three months? X-rays should nothing.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012