Wisdom teeth removed, loss of sensation in tongue, mouth ulcers, lose papillae. Taking zevit, lyrica, folvite. Treatment?

hi, i had 4 wisdom teeth removed 6weeks back and since then left side of my tomgue has completely lost sensation. now the problem is i keep biting y tongue from left innerside at the end. lot of mouth ulcers also hurt me a lot. yesterday i bit my front right part of tongue by mistake and one papillae became loose. it kept hurting me and today night it has come off.( a small pink round ball). Is this normal. What should i do for the frequent ulcers. I am taking tablets - zevit, lyrica , folvite (all one each) from 5weeks. what should i do to make my tongue normal. pls help..its affecting me physcologically as well
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012