Will it be possible to cure neurology problem through ayurveda medicines ?

Hello Sir , My Self M.Tulasi Ram iam writing this mail from chennai,Iam working As a software Engineer In one MNC Comapny. Sir the Problem is I have Brother name Is M.Siva Reddy Age 32 Years .He is Completed his Graduation . Now The problem is Since 4 Yrs he is facing one Problem , he is having Nuralogy Problem that is he doesn t have energy in his hands and shoulders , he is unable to do any physical relted works, the energy levels are reducing day by day and the pain is increasing ,the problem is from his shoulder to his stomach he does not have energy after he did some work even he cant wash his face also..he is doing agriculture related works in my home town and single .and he will take healthy food also but there is no use ...for this problem..and the hands are become thin day by day ... We consult Bangalore St Jhons Hospitals Nuralogy dept Doctors they are saying there is no specific treatment for this problem what he can do is he has to take good energy food and he has to do regular excersie and has to save his energy that means he has to do work at the same time he has to take rest also both should do this The doctors are sugested for us...for this i searched in google i found Your Name.. Now I wolud like to know sir is there any treatment for this problem to solve my brothers problem? Now iam Lokking some good ayurvedic hospitals or doctors or some thing else?to solve his problem? Please do need full sir... Iam waiting for your valubule comments ... Thanks & Regards M.Tulasi Ram
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011