Why is my daughter vomiting continuously after eating a particular dish ?

My 5 yr old daughter vomits in the middle of the night My 5 year old daughter started vomitting on the night of Saturday March 5th, 2011 after eating a dish with curry at a birthnight party. She vomitted about ten times that night into the morning hours. For the next four nights she awoke between 10:00pm and 11:00pm and vomitted her stomach contents then went back to sleep. There was no vomitting during the day. She didnt vomit on Thursday night. but vomitted again at 4:07am early Saturday morning. She was given Paedialyte but this has not reduced her vomitting episodes. Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011