Why does my vagina have a stench? Can I be wiping dirt off my vagina?

Hi Dr. Lundi, I have 2 questions, the first one is: why does my vagina smell so bad when i use the restroom but when i wipe i have absolutely no smell.? i would evn wipe before using to see if there s a smell and there isn t. second, when i wipe, it looks like dirt is on the tissue . I have only had one sexual partner my whole life and i m 38 now. not to say he isnt doing anything with someone else but it isn t anything from me sleeping around.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012