Repeated nocturnal emissions, have stopped masturbation, premature ejaculations. How can I fix this?

Dear Dr Please help me as I could not bear any more wet dreams. My mental, physical, financial growth has been retarded due to extremely heavy nocturnal emissions. Currently i am 35 years of age. 10 years back, i entered this hell of sexual kingdom, with masturbation. Initially with masturbation, next i stopped it but started getting Wet dreams, with performing a sexual activity in dream. Even I did’nt read or watch erotic material, still i get nocturnal emissions and that too without dreams. So i decided to get married at the age of 31. I am having a healthy baby too. But now I could not indulge in intercourse with my wife as i am having weakness. Stii my wet dream are continued, 3-4 times in a week and 6-8 times a month. Plz save me. I am unable to stand or walk after erection . Lost all valuables hormones as stated in your website. Semen turned thin and ejaculations are so frequent and out of my control. My studies, jobs, career all is suffering. Also suffering from pre mature ejaculations, and ejaculate in seconds while in sex with my wife. Plese help me. I also think that please let me know if I am suffering from Urinary Tract Infection ( UTI )/Reproductive Tract Infection (RTI) or not. Plz confirm. Additional Info Here I also want to add that I am suffering from nocturnal emissions since last 10 years and 5 years back I developed a stone in my kidney and got it removed via laser treatment, since then I have no such problem of recurrence of it. I also want to add that I feel that I am suffering from weakening of parasympathetic nervous system and decrease of serotonin hormone in my brain, due to excessive nocturnal emissions. In addition I am having back pain, shoulder pain, leg pain and if I walk few 1 or 2 km then a terrible pain in my foot I feel. Plz help. Thanks Rohit Kumar (MP) INDIA
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012