White spot near throat, no pain. What is it? Have bad teeth

I have a white spot on the top of my mouth close to the throat if I run my tongue over it it doesn't hurt but if I apply a little pressure it gets painful fast. what could this be?

A little about me, I have very bad teeth, I have caps and fillings missing, And due to how sensitive my teeth are I can't brush them without first taking over the counter pain killers so I don't brush them anywhere near as much as I should. I went to a dentist and he suggested I stop using toothpaste though that didn't help.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013