White balls in stool, constipation, bloating, gurgling sounds. Cause?

Hi I am 26 yr old female. I have recently noticed tiny little whittish balls in my stool . I have been constipated for a few months . Which I thought was caused by vicodin when I had kidney stones . I ve been off the vicodin long enough to not be constipated. I feel bloated cast n hear gurgling sounds and also don t feel an urge to go. I have no appetite either. I m on different meds but I ve been on them for a long time so i don t think that s the cause... please help!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013