When should my period become normal after taking birth control pills about 3 months ago ?

I recently got off birth control pills about 3 months ago.I started my period right away normal.In January my period started right on the first of the month and I had it about two weeks straight.It started again the 26th of January and I m still on it as of now.I m 27 years old and have been on birth control most of my life except for a couple times in the past when I stopped.I ve used the shot,patches,ring and pills in the past. I ve noticed I m urinating a lot more frequently,don t know if it s due to drinking more water now & taking vitamins or if it has anything to due to the fact that I stopped taking birth control or something else but it s quite often & quite annoying.I also get pretty bad cramps.When should my period become normal again Please help Thanks Jane
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011