What should be the dosage for lubowel 24 prescribed for constipation ?

I was prescribed lubowel 24 sometime ago. At the time I was suffering from constipation . I would like to know whether I should have it before or after a meal. My main issue is that sometimes i have diarrhea and sometimes I have constipation. I had undergone an endoscopy , for which the doctor said I had gastric reflux . Ke had prescribed Razo-D and naturalax.While I was having constipation I had a colonoscopy done for which the doctor said that my colons were fine. Currently I m sufferring from diarrhea and would like to know what seems to be the problem? Me diets are fine and I do have enough amount of vegetables and fruits.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Feb 2012