Symptoms of reflux, cough affecting tone, back pain, bloating, palpitations, panic attacks. Advice?

Hi I have symptoms of reflux I am worried because i have had this now for some time and taken various pump inhibitors to no avail!!!! what mainly gets me down is the cough!!! and recently I have been having alot of problems with pain up in my back and i have been getting pain in my side which moves from the right into my left!!! I have been to my doctors and he is now sending me for a scan to see if I have gall stones. But i would just love to get rid of this complaint!!! I also have been having panic attacks and had to get the paramedics out on a number of occasions!!! I get bloatedness which inturn causes palpitations and then this bring on my panic!!! its terrible I am a singer and trying to get back into my career!!!! but it scares me!!! to be honest because the cough effects my tone!! pls can you advice? i am thinking now of going to a specialist to get some proper advice on if it is reflux or not and why all of a suden i have got all these symptoms!!!!! thank you. Jane Ikoubase.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer