Lubowel capsules, constipation, pankrioflut tablet, diabetes, hypertension, ecosprine

1.Lubowel capsules prescribed for constipation how does it work? 2.What is the role of Pankrioflut tablet in constipation? 3. which of the following laxatives/purgatives will regulate the bowels for motion in an old male suffering from diabetes(controlled by insulin ), hypertension (controlled by telmasarten-H) and he is also taking ecosprine=150mgm for thinning the blood:- 1.LUBOWEL 2MOZA PLUS 3pANKRIOFLUT 4EZLAX SACHET 5TAB.CREMALAX 6SYR.SMOOTH
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012