Sore lymph nodes, low body temperature, tests normal. Headaches, throat discomfort, acid refluxes. Reason for symptoms?

I have been sick for three weeks low body temp around 97 f. Sore lymph nodes but not swollenin neck and armpits. I had normal t3 and t4 test. WBC and RBI normal. Feel flu like and fatigue. Headaches and throat discomfort. I went to endocrinologist who did ultrasound of thyroid that was normal. But I did have thyroiditis ten years ago but after treatment it went back to normal. I did not have a secretion test if my thyroid...which someone said I should have. I do have acid reflux and post nasal drip which may make my throat feel sore. Why do I still feel so sick ...tired and achy. I am a very young and active 65 year old woman.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  137 Awaiting Answer