What are these symptoms of late periods, nausea, headache and frequent urination ?

hi im and 18 yr old female with a medical history of depression: lately i have been feeling bouts of nausea , dizzyness, headaches, constipation and am suffering from frequent urination , my period was due on the 6th, i had sex at about 2 on the 5th and i started bleeding, it was lighter than my normal period and a lighter colour, and it contained some small dark blood clots, i dont normall receive blood clots, and my period has stopped this morning and normally it lasts about 5 days, my partner and i arent using contraception either. please help from k,l,r
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011