What are the side effects of Finasteride tablets prescribed for hair treatment?

FINABALD 1mg FINASTERIDE tablets is having any side effects as iam using it for hair treatment as directed by dermatologist.. Hi Sir, For hair treatment Dermatologist suggested to use the tablet- Finabald - Finasteride Tablets I.P 1mg Is there any side effects if use this tablet for hair Treatment ...? Iam asking you because on that tablet there is a Caution as : Crushed or Broken tablets should not handled by women who are or may become pregenant. In addition Since it is present in Semen Male patients Should wear a Condom or otherwise avoid exposure of female sexual partners at risk of becoming pregnant. Please suggest me is this tablet is correct for hair treatment and also please tell me is there any side effects ??? Please reply me asap...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013