Weird mark spreading on hand, it went from small to large but from dark to light. Something fell at lab , burn, itchy, applied base. What do i do?

I dont know what to do. Weirldly a mark has spreading on my hand it went from small to large but from dark to light. It doesnt bother me but i got something on my hand in lab that caused a mild burn and itch but teacher put a base a set me under the water until the burn subsided. At 10 later that day I found a mark on me that looked like ink, but it got bigger and lighter. Im scared I dont want to go to the doctor.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013