Watery feeling in mouth, bile or gastric acid on vomiting, after eating salty food. Treatment?

So, Im sitting ther doing nothing and I randomly get that watery mouth feeling (that feeling you get before you throw up). When I throw up its yellow & leaves a terrible taste in my mouth, im thinking its bile or gastric acid or something. Again this happends at random, I dont smoke drink or do any drugs, I drink water regularly but it still happends. It used to be worse like id throw up right after a meal so I was always hungry. I found out that if I eat some kind of salty crackers (ritz, salteens etc.) when i feel that watery mouth feeling i wont throw up and the feeling goes away. But If there are no crackers then I puke. Help?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012