Acid reflux, low stomach acid, constipation, pain under rib cage, taking HCL, ultrasound and tests normal, pylori?

52 - female, I started with a gurgling stomach a few months ago, and then burping, and finally woke one night to extreme acid reflux . I read about low stomach acid and tried HCL and it has been helping me digest my food. I have constipation , a slight pain under my rib cage, tested and had ultrasound for everything, and results were all good. So my naturopath believes pylori might be the culprit. I am very healthy otherwise, thin, and eat organic foods, in the summer I grow my veggies, I know longer drink coffee, tea, alcohol , or sugar. Does this sound like pylori causing my low stomach acid.? Help, thanks.!
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  124 Awaiting Answer