Wasn't on birth control, had sex. Have breast tenderness. Pregnant?

My boyfriend and I just had sex for the first time, he didn t wear protection. and I wasn t on birth control . Before he finished he pulled out, masturbated for a few seconds, and ejaculated on my chest . to be safe, I took the morning after pill 20 hrs later. One of the side affect of the morning after pill was breast tenderness, but i felt that before i took it. Yes, he sucked on my breast during foreplay, but does that cause breast tenderness the next day? Should I be worried of being pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012