On birth control, had unprotected intercourse, missing periods. Could I be pregnant?

Hi. I have been on birth control for a little over a year now. Last month I went in to get a different birth control pill because my other birth control wasn t strong enough. My boyfriend and I had sex on Saturday night and the condom broke. I was supposed to get my period today according to my birth control and still haven t gotten it yet. I take my birth control the exact same time everyday. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012