Vomiting after drinking beer, passed stool. What could this be?

I had one beer last night and started puking a lot. I drink all the time and so I was confused as to why I was not drunk and pucking already. Then I kept puking about 30 minutes later. And then I finally laid down and just kept puking allthrough the night, I couldn t sleep, and finally when I fell asleep I woke up two hours later and had a whole pooping and puking episode for about 10-15 minutes. I keep puking up water with little chunks and my poop is super runny, not even poop formed. It s like I m pooping out brown water. My body keeps heaving even if nothing comes out. Do you have any idea what this could be? I didn t eat much yesterday, and two days ago I got a tb shot. I don t know if that has anything to do with it.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012