Vertigo, nausea, headache, itchiness on face after coming off Avanza. Withdrawal symptoms?

Hi im from australia and am on the drug Avanza which i belive is Remeron in the states. I have been on the drug fro anxiety for 3 years now and have stopped taking it suddenly with no weaning as i kept delaying going to the doctor for another prescription. So now been off for around 1 month or so. i love it and thinks its done wonders but i feel like i m experiencing withdrawal as i have bad vertigo , nausea , headaches and now ithcyness. The itchyness is mostly on my face but is all over . no rash but is starting to concern me is this a cause of withdrawal? I m on 45mg of Avanza.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012