Vertex headache, normal CT scan, recurred after stopping the treatment course mid-way. Advise?

I am suffering from Vertex headache , I have consulted Neurogist and attended for CT scan and it is normal. But Vitamin B12 is 205 pg/ml & Vitamine-D is 16.3 ng/ml. Suggested to use Methy cobal inj (Daily*15d; once a week*12W;once in two every 2W) & Tayo 60 K tab Once a week *8W, once in a month) & Tryptomer 10mg Tab (at Bed). I have used partial course only then stopped. Now I am suffering from same mild vertex head ache. Kindly advise.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012