Variations in egg size after medication. How to get pregnant?

Hi, I am 28 years old. My egg size on Day 2 ET = 5.5, R.O = 18 X 16 X 18 L.O = 22 X 12 X 16 Medicine suggested - Tab clome 100 mg from Day 2 to Day 6 Day 7 ET = 5, R.O = 7 mm L.O = MSF Day 8 ET = 5.4, R.O = 9 mm L.O = MSF Injection suggested HMG 150 on day 8, 10, 12, 14 Day 9 ET = 5.8, R.O = 9 mm L.O = 6 mm Day 11 ET = 6.5, R.O = 12 mm, 9.5 mm L.O = MSF Day 13 ET = 9, R.O = 13mm, 10mm L.O = 7mm , 8mm Day 15 ET = 7.5, R.O = 13 mm L.O = MSF Pls guide what to do to get pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013