Uterus removal surgery, uterus might be cancerous. Diet recommendations and precautions post surgery?

Hi, My mom is 47yrs old. She is about to be admitted for uterus removal surgery. She is not a person to sit quietly & rest. I wanted to know what are the measures of care she should be taking once she is home. What basic diet should she follow? Is complete bed-rest advised? Because we don t want her doing work & it will be tough reasoning with her. The doctors had a doubt that she might have cancer there too but the reports are clear. They have advised her that she should get it checked every 6 months, there is still a risk that it might show.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012