Upper abdominal pain, cold sweats, tachycardia, vomitting. Due to gall stones?

Hi, i have to ask about my mothers condition, she had a history of acute cholilethiasis, 4 months back diagnosed after suddden sharp pain on her upper right abdomen radiatied towards right shoulder with SOB, tachycardia , increase pulse and BP , she had taken to ER where her pain was managed and the other day after taken ultrasound we had found gall stone , from that day she leads normal life with no pain, but today s mornining she had awakened by acute episode of pain on upper abdomen accompained by sob, tachycardia, cold sweats followed by vomitting, and it subsided after vomitting. my question is that is this a same gall stone pain or any other pain, because she slept just after taken the meal?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012