Unprotected sex, nausea, back and pelvic pain. Family history of kidney conditions. Treatment?

i have this throw up feeling when i wake up and sometime through out the day. i get sharp pain down in my lower abdomen and it sharp and it hurt really bad it low like by my pelvic . i have had unprotected sex about two weeks ago and we used the pull out method my period came it was a couple day late but it was regular should i be worried my family is know for having something wrong with there kidneys and because i have been having back pains. and im 19 if that means any thing
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012