Unprotected sex, light brown bleeding, pregnancy symptoms. Onset of periods or pregnancy?

Hi Doctor i had sex with no protection on the 7th of december 2012 and i m not on any concraceptives same day i started having signs of periods, but blood was more light brown. Later that day i never bled. The next day the 8th i started bleeding but it was not severe, the third day i was literally wearing a penty liner not a pad anymore as there was less bleeding. Does this mean that i had my monthly periods and would that make me pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013