Had unprotected sex during ovulation. Delayed periods, brown discharge, hot flashes, cramps, headaches. Pregnant?

Hi my period was due on the 15 th of february but didn t show, I have had a number of unprotected sex this month esp during the time of ovulation . Last month my period started on the 17th. I have started seeing brown discharges, and I get hot flashes, slight cramping and head aches. I want to wait a while before I take a test, or can I take it now. I want to make sure I get an accurate result. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013