Unprotected sex, late periods. Taken birth control pills, Postinor. Are birth control pills safe, effects on future pregnancy?

hi my almaskhan i am married i have one child with small c-section after one yeare a ago i took birth control near one year then stop take 4 mounth ago then i have Unprotected sex with my husband on that day after i took birth control 2 pill on one day other day in the morning i took postinor 1 after take that my periods come on 10 day late it is to light dark brown now i am worried that in future does it effect pregnancy and second my q is do i start birth control or no plz tell what two do and after that can i avoide sex with my husband yes or or w8 for next periods thank for u time
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012