Unprotected sex, cramps, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, missed periods, brown discharge. Causes?

I ve been having cramps for about 2 weeks already non stop i had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend it was unprotected im noticing my breasts changing a little im not sure if im pregnant if i am im probably 4 weeks and 3 days . im cramping a lot dizzy, back pain , nauseous, vomiting , craving, insomnia , and i missed my period for 3 days already and i notice some discharge and it had some brown in it can u help and let me know what you think it is? by the way im 18.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012