Unprotected sex after using trigestrel birth control pills. Periods delayed. Pregnancy chances?

Hi i am 20 years old. I started using trigestrel birth control pills about 2 months ago and have been having unprotected sex since. for the past 2 months my menstrual cycle was normal but this month i am late. today i took the third inert pill and still no sign of my periods. I have never missed a period in my life and my periods are very consistent and are ALWAYS 24 days and i am never late. I never missed a pill since i started taking the pills, however on 3 occasions i took the pills late by a few hours (2-4 hours). Could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013