Unprotected oral sex. Burning sensation while urinating with blood in last few drops, yellow discharge from penis. Fungal infection?

Hi Doctor, about a month ago I had a protected sex but unprotected oral sex . After a few days later, i had a mild burning sensation while urinating and noticed some yellowish discharge from my penis . Without hesitation I visited a doctor and he gave me a jab, 6pcs Azithromycin pills and Dermosone cream. Two days later, the urinating burning sensation become worst and I noticed some blood stain during the last few drops. I was nervous and called up the doctor and was told not to worry about as it s normal and it will eventually cure. After a couple of days indeed the blood stain stopped but then I felt the itchy feeling and tiny small bumps on my penis head. I also noticed some white fungus like cottage cheese on it. I surfed through the net to seek for more info and I believed it could be some fungal infection I had. I then bought an anti-fungal cream YUCOMY and FUNGAZOL pills. After 3-4 days I noticed that the tiny small bumps has reduced but I still have some mild burning sensation while urinating. The head of my penis now looks dry, shining and wrinkled. Should I discontinue the anti-fungal cream? I would really appreciate on your advise on what infection/symptoms that I have.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012