Under constant malaria treatment. Fever starts after completing treatment. Preventive measure taken. Remedy?

severe or seriiouse maleria illment, Doctor,for the past ten years i have been under constant maleria illment, a lo t of test and prescription were conduct by different surgent anytime i finished a treatment the next day i will wake up with fever ,head ach and so it goes untill i take another maleria treatment .preventive measure againt mosquitor bite were taken by me e.g for the past ten years i had been sleeping inside mosquitor net while inside mosquitor net i uses touch light to look whethere i coul find any mosquitor before asleep. sir, to cut the long story shot 4 days agoa widel test was conducted to me where widel was positive mps was also positive. doctor another thin is that even when iam inside net i used to had a mosquitor bite in my body when i look i will not see anythin likewise during the daytime when i sitted my leg under a table i will hard amosquitor bite YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012