Unable to conceive after taking various medications. Can scan give positive result?

my lmp may10th 2012. i hava 5year baby. i trying second praganancy for the past2years. i havn t succeed. now my doc advised me take ovecare 10tablet & my husbend to take oligocare tablets and than10 progestrontablets from 18th day. after 40days home test was negative and give another 4 suten100mg 56days i take scane that also negative than doc advised gestofit100inj... now still i have no periods . my first praganancy was 80day get postive result via scane not hcg .. simillary result get positive or not?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012