No periods, prescribed Susten and Ovecare. Will I get a positive pregnancy result via scan?

my lmp may10th 2012. i hava 5year baby. i trying second praganancy for the past2years. i havn't succeed. now my doc advised me take ovecare 10tablet & my husbend to take oligocare tablets and than10 progestrontablets from 18th day. after 40days home test was negative and give another 4 suten100mg 56days i take scane that also negative than doc advised gestofit100inj... now still i have no periods . my first praganancy was 80day get postive result via scane not hcg.. simillary result get positive or not?

i have most depression mood morning & evning if need i counsilling or not?
Posted Sun, 29 Jul 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Since a delayed conception is very rare, in your case, the delay in periods is not likely to be due to pregnancy. The hormonal tablets you are taking are not prescribed until the pregnancy is confirmed. To be more sure, you can get your serum HCG levels evaluated.
You can wait for few more days for periods to start on their own. In case it does not happen till 25th July, you need to take hormonal tablets for withdrawal bleeding after consulting your gynecologist.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.