Ultrasound shows ovarian follicles. Drop in HCG level. Do I have PCOS?

Hi... I m 30 years old and have two children... A 6 year old and a 5 year old... I just went through a chemical pregnancy today and the sonologist told me while doing a vaginal ultrasound that I have 3 follicles on each of my ovaries of size approx 1cm... My hcg level dropped from 179 to 12 in a span of 6 days... What does this mean?.... Does it mean I have PCOS?.... Can I try to concieve next month?.... Do I need to make meds?...
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012