Ultrasound shows bulky uterus, expanded myometrium, cystic mass. Surgery necessary?

USS shows a bulky uterus with an AP diameter of 6.7cm. The myometrium is expanded in the posterior wall and in the midcavity with solid tissue masses with mixed echo-textures and AP diameters of 2.9cm and 3.0cm respectively. There are intra-mural and submucous in locations. There is a cystic mass with Ap diameter of 33mm in the right adnexia. It has a regular wall with clear fluid. Is it compulsory I have surgery or is there an alternative. Tanx. Adewunmi, Nigeria. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012