Ultrasound post surgery for ovarian cyst showed retroverted uterus. Had retroverted uterus earlier. Will this caused complications in future?

i have a query regarding retroverted uterus ...last year i had been diagnosed to have a right ovarian cyst and had to undergo a surgery for that.recently i had done an utrasonography and this time my uterus position have been changed from anteverted to retroverted..pain killers have been prescribed for me..but then i would like to ask would that be safe for me??.what are the complications i would be facing for this?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012