Ultrasound Gestational sac implanted in the fundal portion of the uterus, yolk sac seen, subchorionic hematoma. Meaning?

Hi. I had my ultrasound-tvs this morning and the following statement was indicated on the report. I'd like to know what it means as I haven't seen my OB/GYN yet.

"There is a well formed gestational sac implanted in the fundal portion of the uterus measuring 12.5 x 7.5 x 10.7 mm compatible with 4 weeks 2 days gestational age. No definite embryonic echo or yolk sac is seen. Subchorionic hematoma is not appreciated".
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013