Type 1 diabetic, diagnosed with high prolactin levels. Feel sick when Bromergon is used. Is it an allergy ?

Hi,am diabetic(type one) also diagnosed with high prolactin levels,when I try to treat it with bromergon,even though I start with low dosage,I later begin to feel sick like after 10 days of admistration,I don t know if am kind of allergic to the drug because am diabetic or its just time for me to stop it maybe the prolactin levels has come to normal,the last time I checked it was 36 before starting the drug.pls advice me,waiting to hear from you
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013